CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My CVS Trip on Saturday Evening



My CVS Trip
I try to go to CVS on Saturday evenings because the next weeks sales have already started, plus you can still get the current week deals.

I bought:
Rimmel Lycra Mascara = $7.69
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick = $6.99 (Free with BOGO Sale)
Green Bag Tag = 99¢
CVS Aloe Lotion .75oz =  99¢
2 Rolls CVS Toilet Paper = $1

I used:
Free Rimmel Product April All You magazine (up to $5)
$3 Off Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick May All You Magazine
$1 CVS Skin Care Coupon (printed from scanner in store)
$1 CVS Paper Product Coupon (printed from scanner in store)

Total = $1.28 (61¢ was tax) & I got back a 99¢ Extra Care Buck for the Green Bag Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment