CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free Movie Ticket from Pop Tarts


Pop Tarts has a new rewards program called Pop Tarts Rewards:

Inside specialty marked boxes of Pop-tarts is a code that you will enter on their site. Once you enter 5 codes, you can cash out for a free movie ticket!

**You can only redeem one code per flavor so make sure you get 5 different flavors. My kids love Pop Tarts, but only a couple of flavors.


Thanks Who Said Nothing In Life is Free.

2 comments:

  1. hi, i have a unfrosted strawberry and unfrosted blueberry code. do u have something else. maybe we could trade. ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 differnet codes & would love to trade. Email me at ladybugscouponcorner@yahoo.com or through the contact me link at the top of my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete