CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles are Back!!!!

I am so excited! I just read on a couple of other blogs that Kmart is having their Super Doubles again the week of April 4!  I am waiting on an email from their customer service department to see if the local Kmart locations are participating. I will let you know as soon as they get back with me.
For those of you who don't know what the Super Doubles are, they double coupons up to $2, meaning you can get up to $4 off of 1 item! They will not give overage, so if the item is only $3.50 & you have a $2 coupon, it will only give you $3.50 off.
Rumor has it that there will be a limit of only 5 coupons, per customer, per day. If this is true, I gues the hubby & kids will have to go shopping with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment