CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

$30 Staples gift card


Privacy Guard is offering a $30 Staples gift card for trying their site for Free for 1 month. I did this a couple months ago, but I had to pay $1. I got my gift card befor the trial month was over. Privacy Guard is a legit site, & very useful as well. By registering for your free month, you will get a free credit report to all 3 bureaus & your credit score. You will get a follow up email a few days or so after you sign up to claim your gift card, so watch your email & junk folders! Just mark it on your calendar so you don't forget to cancel it so yu don't get charged the monthly fee.
Here is the fine print when you register:

To cancel membership — You have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time. You may cancel this Agreement by calling 1-800-374-8273 (9 a.m. - 8 p.m., Mon.-Fri., or 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sat., ET) or writing to PrivacyGuard, P.O. Box 41249, Nashville, TN 37204, Attention: Membership Department. If you cancel this Agreement during your trial period, you will owe nothing.
I can try PrivacyGuard with the first month free. The $11.99 membership fee will be billed automatically each month to the credit or debit card I provide, unless I call toll free during my 1-month trial to cancel. The monthly fee amount will remain the same for one full year and will automatically continue thereafter at the then-current fee unless I discontinue my benefits. I can call any time to cancel my benefits and will not be billed for any additional months. By entering my information and clicking Yes, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to these offer details and Terms & Conditions, and it constitutes my electronic authorization to PrivacyGuard for billing of the monthly membership fee without my having to do anything further. No matter what I do, the $30 Staples Gift Card is mine to keep.
Thank you to Shopping Frugal for listing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment